The Events Database is a listing of major U.S. events and their effect on hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, the dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Use this innovative resource to plan events, spotlight marketing and partnership opportunities, strategize future leisure demand and anticipate seasonal travel shifts.
A one-time Excel deliverable, the Events Database is USD $500. If you are interested in a multiuser license, click here, or call +1 (615) 824 8664 x3504.
You will receive the Events Database via email within one business day, upon purchase.
The Events Database utilizes key event data, including:
- Event name
- Event type
- Start and end dates for 2016 and planned 2017/2018 dates
- Estimated attendance
- Event specific performance data throughout 39 markets, including Occ/ADR/RevPAR and percent change
- Closest airports are listed, including distance from event venue to airport
- Destination Marketing Organizations (DMO) – Plan and target events, spotlight market and partnership opportunities, strategize future leisure demand and anticipate seasonal travel shifts.
- Hotel Executives – Identify market trends and real marketplace conditions.
- Industry Partners – Understand increased market demand for solutions and supplies during events.
We Also Recommend:
Compression studies display the “tipping point” at which time occupancy spills from one region of your destination to another, display economic “lift” from events, and exhibit the value of CVB/DMO bookings.
By compiling over 1400 educational establishments’ key calendar dates into one easy-to-read report, STR has developed a way for you to quickly view and prepare for future leisure demand.